This course is addressed to those who work in compliance within their organisations, audit managers, consultants, human resources managers, information officers, CEOs and CFOs, risk managers, researchers and policy makers
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Provide your organization with the most current views concerning the regulatory environment, internal controls and the overall conduct of business.
- Enhance strategic thinking on how to develop compliance and ethics programs to address potential corporate regulatory problems.
- Address compliance, internal audit, and ethics issues common to all organizations
- Obtain insight on how to develop and implement compliance and ethics programs that reflect current trends and guidance from broad industry segments.
- What compliance is and its importance
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Compliance requirements under the FCPA 1970
- Building your base: new approaches to ethics and compliance training
- Purpose of an effective compliance program
- Ethics and compliance evolution: from check box to culture to strategy
- Effective program design
- Leading with impact: ethics and compliance leadership in practice
- Meaning and implementation of Ethics within the organisation
- Ethics, compliance, and innovation
- Power and influence with integrity
- Ethics and compliance: a new way forward
- Effective program implementation
- Measuring program performance
- Responsive actions: incentives and disciplinary measures
- Auditing, monitoring and reporting
- Leveraging change, leveraging culture
- Global ethics and compliance
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.