|City||Start Dates||Duration||Cost||Make a booking|
|London, United Kingdom||17 February 2020||1 week||£2,850||Click here|
|London, United Kingdom||17 February 2020||2 weeks||£4,850||Click here|
|London, United Kingdom||22 June 2020||1 week||£2,850||Click here|
|London, United Kingdom||22 June 2020||2 weeks||£4,850||Click here|
|London, United Kingdom||10 August 2020||1 week||£2,850||Click here|
|London, United Kingdom||10 August 2020||2 weeks||£4,850||Click here|
This course has been designed to help professional in the education sector explore some of the theoretical principles currently used within the education industry for effective curriculum planning and their practical application. Each session will include practical ideas for the classroom, and how to plan for quality and progression.
At the end of the course each delegate would have a better understanding of:
- The purpose of the curriculum
- The objectives of the curriculum?
- How the learning experiences are to be selected and organized
- What resources are to be employed, and how are time and space to be used?
- Ideas on the design of the learning activities?
- How the curriculum is to be evaluated?
- What is development and the areas needing same
- How development is holistic
- Observation and assessment of children and factors to consider
- Curriculum planning
- Planning cycle
- Involving children in their own planning
- Partnership with parents
- Curriculum evaluation
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.