“There is no traffic jams along the extra mile”; ROGER STAUBACH (Famous business man and Dallas Cowboys Quarterback).
Excellent customer service is a key differentiator when you choose where to place your business. It is not only commercially sound to deliver service excellence – it also creates a great working environment. This facilitated course will help you to build on your existing skills, confidently resolve any challenging situations and take away practical, simple and effective tools and models that will immediately improve the service levels you and your department provide.
At the end of the course delegates will learn how to:
- Provide exceptional customer service that achieves results and gets noticed
- Adopt the skills and techniques that routinely deliver positive customer experiences
- Deal effectively with difficult customers and turn complaints into opportunities
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture and achieve greater customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate a positive, professional approach with internal and external customers
How your Role ties with the general objective of your organization
- Delivering Service Excellence
- Why are we here?
- Providing services to customers
Understanding your customers
- Know your customer
- Meeting, managing and exceeding customer expectations
- The expectations of your customers
- Changing expectations
- Steps in the customer service process
- Customer loyalty
- Who’s after my customers
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.