This course has been designed as a chance for people who are approaching retirement to start to think about how they will spend their time so that they can enjoy it and feel fulfilled. Each delegate would receive input from a facilitator, share thoughts and ideas and leave with some structure around which they can do their own retirement planning.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Plan a smooth transition into retirement
- Understand the psychological aspects of retirement
- Consider steps necessary for planning retirement
- Develop enjoyable lifestyle that retirement can produce
- Address the fears and financial worries that can be associated with retirement
- Delegates will learn how to focus on the world of opportunity and enjoyment that can exist during retirement
- Ensure adequate plans are in place for retirement including legal matters such as wills etc.
- Life after retirement
- The Core Competencies
- Changes associated with retirement
- Possibility of a second career
- Healthy Life Balance
- Financial considerations after retirement
- Self developments
- Legal Matters, Health concerns, Financial considerations
- Returning to work after retirement
- Steps you can take to enhance your financial comfort
- Investment strategies for retirement planning
- Developing and enhancing investment plans
- Retirement types and eligibility for your retirement system
- How to estimate your retirement annuity
- Decisions that need to be made at retirement
- What did you always want to do with your life?
- What do you want to accomplish in your life?
- How do you want to be remembered?
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.