Anyone who needs to interact, engage, communicate, influence, manage, supervise, impress, sell, lead, inspire or make an excellent impression on individuals, teams or groups will benefit hugely from the powerful and practical content of this course. If you struggle to get your point across, to make a positive impact, to influence behaviour, to break a cycle of poor / negative communication… please attend, your life will change forever if you take on-board the concepts shared, explored and practiced here. The course will be fun, challenging and fully interactive and supported by presentations, demonstrations, interactive discussions, debate, group work and individual tasks and there will be plenty of opportunity to practice in a safe environment, but don’t worry, you won’t be forced to perform or made to feel uncomfortable at any time. This is about great learning with like-minded professionals in a fun environment!
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of values, beliefs and motivations
- See below surface behaviours into drivers and triggers
- Leave with a new understanding of people
- Develop life changing skills, behaviours and habits
- Communicate better than ever before
- Develop huge rapport and empathy skills
- Learn how positively influence difficult people
- Learn how to recognize and engage with multiple personality types
- Get the very best out of people and build strong working relationships
- Achieve “break through” with difficult characters
- Significantly reduce the stresses of working with people
- Behaviours, beliefs, values, motivations, iceberg
- Conversation skills
- Building rapport, being in rapport
- Transactional analysis
- VAKOG filter principals
- The OK Corale
- Johari Window
- Maslow Hierarchy of needs
- Strengths Deployment Inventory
- Thomas Kilman character traits
- The power of Emotional Intelligence
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.