It course provides the opportunity to refresh skills, develop new ideas and network with peers in similar roles from across the world. The course programme is intensive and centres on the production and presentation of a strategic plan for a fictional university. The participants will work in teams devising material throughout the week and building up to and preparing for a presentation to the chair of their Governing Body. All of the contributors to the programme are active in the areas they will facilitate.
At the end of the course delegates will understand:
- The diversity of world wide higher education system;
- A greater sense of the challenges they face within the changing landscape of higher education;
- A greater understanding of the relationship between management and governance
- Effective team working, time management and presentation skills
- A good knowledge of strategic planning.
- Foundations of Management Learning
- Financial Management
- Planning and Operations
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management
- The Higher Education Environment
- Personnel Management: Policy and Procedural Issues
- Masters Project
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.