|City||Start Dates||Duration||Cost||Make a booking|
|London, United Kingdom||27 April 2020||1 week||£2,850||Click here|
|London, United Kingdom||27 April 2020||2 weeks||£4,850||Click here|
|London, United Kingdom||07 September 2020||1 week||£2,850||Click here|
|London, United Kingdom||07 September 2020||2 weeks||£4,850||Click here|
The course is designed to help everyone who has the responsibility of writing professionally for either internal or external consumption. The course content has been pulled together to help each delegate develop the confidence needed to write a document that will be understood as well as generate the desired response.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Successfully plan and construct documents
- Write with increased confidence in a more structured and disciplined manner
- Avoid common errors and grammar mistakes that impact on their professional image
- Build successful sentences and paragraphs through the use of punctuation
- Produce documents which are clear, effective and professional
- Write for a specific readership and for different circumstances
- Analyze and edit their documents
- Basic Grammar Essentials
- Business Report Writing
- Business Research Report Writing
- Business Writing Skills
- Editing Skills
- Legal Proofreading Skills
- Plain English Writing Skills
- Polishing and Proofreading Your Writing
- How to state your report in an objective and clear Manner
- Identifying and planning a clear report structure
- Writing so your readers easily identify what they need to know
- Building rapport with your readers
- Identifying and setting the right tone to suit your audience
- How to keep your readers reading to the end of the report
- How to make your language flow
- The appropriate level of language
- Writing with confidence and authoritatively
- How use sentence construction effectively
- Ensuring your punctuation is logical
- How to ensure be grammar does not let you down
- How to leave your reader with no doubts about your message.
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.