You have successfully passed through the many phases of life, overcome many hurdles in your long career, seen the ups and downs, and so on. Now it’s the time to enter a new phase—Retirement. It means retiring from work, not life. Like changing from the fast lane to the slower lane where the drive is far more relaxed, scenic and pleasurable. It’s just another phase in one’s life. Retirement is a state of mind as well as a financial issue. For most people, the regular income comes in the form of a salary, which is paid monthly. Because of the regularity of income during our working life, we usually adapt our spending to fit in with our income patterns. During retirement, or at some stage before, we also need to plan what we are going to do with our retirement savings. In view of the above facts, it falls on the concerned person to do financial planning in a way he/she not only maintains the lifestyle but also has financial independence as well.
At the end of the course delegates will have a good understanding of:
- Need for an investment plan
- Financial implications of your investment decision
- Various investment avenues in the Indian financial market
- Investment strategies to achieve your financial goals
- Calculation of personal networth and annual personal budget
- How much retirement income will I need?
- Financial Planning
- Investment Planning
- Planning Process
The five steps of the financial planning process are:
- Gathering your financial data such as details on your income, debt level, commitments, etc.
- Identifying your goals
- Identifying any financial issues or gaps between where you are now financially and where you want to be
- Preparing your financial plan, which will identify recommended investments and will address your attitude to risk
- Implementing financial plan—review and revise your plan—to ensure it stays up-to-date and relevant to the economy and changing lifestyle
Financial Planning and setting up a SMART Goal
Savings and Investment
Finding the Right Balance between Saving and Investing
Loans and Investments
Risk vs Returns
Inflation Effects on Investment
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.