Through your Quality Management System you should be assured that products and services consistently meet customers’ needs and expectations and continually improve your ability to do so. This course will provide all you need to do this whether you are new to quality management systems or developing and improving mature systems.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Analyse contemporary business trends and apply this knowledge to their management system
- Identify recent and ‘better practice’ methodologies for business planning
- Identify recent and ‘better practice’ methodologies for business performance measurement
- The contemporary business enterprise
- Business strategy
- SWOT analysis and organisational capabilities
- Environmental scanning
- Stakeholder analysis
- Organisational culture
- Business planning components and terminology
- Typical business planning formats
- Relevant contemporary management models
- Business planning links to ISO 9000:2000
- Process and functional approaches to organisational effectiveness
- Process mapping and process improvement
- Typical performance measures
- Key performance indicators
- The ‘Balanced Scorecard’
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.