Focusing on the development of your leadership role and personal style of leadership, this is a practical course set within the context of your business, and both its current and future strategic imperatives. The purpose of this course is to enable you as a leader in your organisation to initiate and address issues connected with change, complexity and innovation. This enjoyable course is participatory, and structured around action learning. The approach encourages discipline and a closer focus on the development of tailored plans that reach goals. The course objectives are for participants to recognise and develop the key leadership skills that will make a difference.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Enhanced skills and confidence levels
- Better understanding of performance and change management issues
- Improved competence in gaining the trust and support of colleagues
- Discussed the needs of strategic, business and operational planning
- Examined and develop a range of leadership skills: presenting ideas; making a case for change; decision-making; influencing; negotiating; interviewing; team working
- Review challenges and opportunities for change
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of different leadership styles
- Gain insight into their personal leadership and development priorities.
- Strategic planning
- Defining stakeholders and their needs
- Increasing everyone’s ownership of and commitment to change
- Clarification of strategic and operational programmes and projects
- Elements of Good Governance
- Making Quality Count – defining measures of success
- Understanding and managing effective contracts
- Gaining the trust and support of colleagues
- Effective working relationships
- Leadership styles and skills development
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.