Strategic planning for security and development at both the international and the national levels, refers to the objective of producing orderly, just, and peaceful relations to deal with the problems encountered in a complex and rapidly changing world. The essence this course is that it is a process of continuing creativity in the search for adjustment and accommodation in the midst of uncertainty. Although we are moving towards a “new world order,” the global order is still based on the old political order. The old political order was governed by the hegemonic domination of the two superpowers. Its thinking and practices on statehood, sovereignty, and security need to be examined in light of best practices.
At the end of the course delegates will understand:
- Strategic Development
- National Security
- Conflict Analysis
- And other security related issues
- National Security Strategy
- Resourcing for National Security Strategy
- Informational Technology and Security
- Press and National Security
- Communication and Media Community Mobilization.
- Dimensions in Diversity.
- Environment Issues: Policy and Practice.
- Gender and Empowerment Good Governance and Civil Society
- Effective Leadership in a Democracy.
- Management Skill for the MOD
- Policy Development: Principles and Practices
- Project Development for Community Empowerment
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Quantitative & Qualitative evaluation
- Measures and data management
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.