Every organisation at one point or the other has to manage their prospective and existing clients over the phone. Every customer calling your organisation should receive a positive and seamless service that is professional, efficient and responsive. Customers who are handled well will notice the good service, bring more business and hopefully build a long-term relationship with you. Customers who are not handled well damage your reputation and take their business to the competition.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Prepare yourself before you even take call with proper supplies and tools
- Open a conversation by ideally getting to the phone within 3 rings and identifying yourself clearly and positively, with a friendly “smile in your voice”
- Listen carefully by focusing carefully on the caller”s words, tone, and by avoiding interrupting before the other party has finished speaking
- Target questions carefully to clarify what is needed from the caller and to quickly provide answers to any problems or issues
- Clarify a caller”s needs by gentle probing and summarizing helps to quickly appreciate what action is needed, from the call
- Close involves agreeing on any actions and next steps to be taken and always trying to end on a friendly note with the caller
- Projecting a professional image, building rapport, voice presentation skills.
- Customer service essentials
- Understanding the power of the phone and how to use it to influence
- Active listening techniques, hearing the whole picture.
- Questioning and summarising skills
- Understand the causes of difficult behaviour
- Learn how not to take things personally
- Understand different personalities types
- How to avoid getting into an argument
- Understand verbal and non verbal behaviour and its impact
- Develop assertiveness to reach a win win situation
- Things you do not do when using the phone
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.