This is a dynamic course, especially designed around the needs of women that will ensure you develop the skills every confident leader needs. You will discover what people expect from, and respect in leaders as well as discover your own unique leadership style as a female Manager.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Improve your effectiveness as a woman leader through improved interpersonal communications
- Learn how great leaders and great managers perform
- Discover and develop your personal leadership style
- Understand others through understanding behavioural styles
- Identify and remove obstacles to outstanding performance
- Balance your ability to delegate with your ability to maintain responsibility
- Develop high-performing teams
- Develop greater self-confidence and self-awareness as a leader
- How women are moving beyond the glass ceiling
- Roles, relationships and communication
- Assertive behaviour and assertive verbal skills
- Understanding gender differences in communication styles
- Strategies for effective leadership at all levels — in every situation
- Discipline and feedback skills for improving employee performance
- Supervision techniques guaranteed to earn you cooperation and respect
- Assertive communication techniques to ask for what you need
directly and tactfully
- How to sell your ideas in meetings and to the boss
- Tools for handling confrontation and conflict with ease
- Motivation strategies for bringing out the best in your employees
- Lessons and insight from women in top leadership positions
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.