Continuous improvement of an organization must become everyone’s business. Maintenance departments play a major role for Continuous improvement. In one hand, due to technological advancement, a day-by-day plant & equipment maintenance is becoming highly specialized. On the other hand ascending maintenance cost are also posing as a challenge. A balance between these two contradicting factors calls for an effective maintenance contract management.
It is our objective during this training programme to help you effectively understand how to decide rationally what maintenance activities to outsource and what not, how to select the best maintenance contractor and how to evaluate the delivered performance of all parties involved. You will understand the different contract types, get the most from your contracts, avoid the potential pitfalls and improve the performance of your assets. Maintenance contracts used in several branches will be discussed. You will have the opportunity to discuss the existing contracts used in your organization. Through a combination of formal lectures and group work, you will leave the training with the tools to improve your contracts and contract management.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how to outsource maintenance activities in a professional way
- Apply proper maintenance contracts very fast
- Provide instruments to improve maintenance contract management in both short as well as long term.
- Ensure that you get the most out of your maintenance contracts.
- Avoid potential pitfalls regarding developing and managing maintenance contracts.
- Save time, money and irritation on both sides.
- Gain understanding and practical insight of outsourcing and contracting aspects.
- Improve level of personal knowledge.
- Will be more professional in contracting processes and negotiations.
- Work more effectively by applying the right approach.
- Outsourcing Considerations
- Managing Contract and the Procurement Process
- Maintenance Contracts
- Developing the Maintenance Contract
- Grounding and Negotiating the Contract
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.