The course is for contracting managers, purchasing professionals, and subcontractors. Because contracts are developed in an increasingly complex and regulated environment, a solid understanding of the contracting process is critical.
At the end of the course delegates will learn:
- Identify contract components and understand the process from start to finish
- Select the right contract type for your project
- Decipher contract legalese
- Agree on objectives, requirements, plans, and specifications
- Negotiate favourable terms and make revisions to the contract
- Apply the ‘10 rules of contract interpretation’ in project disputes
- Administer contracts appropriately and know when and how to terminate them
- Understanding the contract management process
- Team work: Roles & Responsibility
- Concept and principle of contract law
- Contracting methods
- Developing contract pricing agreement
- Pre-award phase
- Award phase
- Contract Administration
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.