Whether you are aiming to be a world-class leader in a government department, parastatal or in the private sector in order to succeed you must be able to present your case convincingly and know how to use influencing and persuasion skills. This programme will help you develop and practice these high-level leadership skills.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Defining a vision and mission for your organisation
- Identifying SMART objectives before you make your case
- Analyse and define the world outside with PESTLE analysis
- Using SWOT analysis to match internal competencies with external environment
- Understanding, identifying and managing risk
- Principles of strategic leadership
- Principles of effective communication
- Barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- The four keys to the language of impact
- Handling objections and making concessions
- Understanding power and where it comes from
- Understanding the nature of influence and persuasion
- 10 powerful ways to get people to do what you want them to do
- Six universal principles of human persuasion
- Understanding styles and types of negotiation
- Using a four phase approach to negotiating agreements
- Barriers to agreement and how to deal with them
- How to deal with difficult negotiators
- Four steps to closing and making deals
- The secrets of making powerful presentations
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.