The use of projects and project management is becoming more and more important for all kinds of organizations. Businesses regularly use project management to accomplish unique outcomes under the constraints of resources, and project management turn to be one of essential ways of achieving an organization’s strategy. This course addresses the basic nature of managing general projects, not specially focuses on one type of project, no matter construction projects or R&D projects. The course uses the project life cycle as the organizational guideline, and contents will cover the whole process of project management, including project initiation, project planning, project implementation, Project Monitoring and Evaluation and project termination.
At the end of the course delegates will:
- You’ll learn the most important project management skills and Techniques
- You’ll gain practical experience of applying these main techniques
- You’ll boost your confidence in your ability to plan and manage Projects
- You’ll gain practical advice, tips and insight from an experienced project manager
- Project Selection
- Understand the project, the process & the manager
- Project Goal & Scope Management
- Defining exciting project outcomes
- Generating ideas
- Project Estimating, scheduling, Resource allocation, Leadership
- Motivating the project team
- Communication as a project management tool
- Progress and Performance Measurement and Evaluation
- Giving effective feedback
- What to do when things are going well
- What to do when they’re not
- Project Termination and Post-evaluation
- Moving projects on to a successful outcome
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.