This course is designed to equip line mangers with the needed skills to effectively manage everyday projects or small- to medium-sized projects and achieve their stated objectives.
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Acquire skills that will enable you to set clear stakeholder expectations and create a communication management plan for any project.
- You will learn how to negotiate for and retain required resources, create a solid team atmosphere, and adopt a successful leadership style for different situations.
- You will learn to manage conflict, set priorities, and use a systematic problem-solving process.
- With the aid of the hands-on case study exercises, you’ll learn to create a motivating team atmosphere, delegate effectively, run efficient meetings, and, ultimately, manage your project successfully.
- Setting clear goals
- Identifying Tasks
- Identifying Resources
- The Work Breakdown Structure
- Scheduling and Planning
- Preparing a Basic Schedule
- Float Time
- Scheduling Checklist
- Activity Scheduling
- Planning Tools
- Project Risks Assessment
- Preparing the Final Plan
- The Execution Phase
- Controlling Changes
- Closing out a Project
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.