All projects are inherently risky, and zero risk is not an option. The successful project manager will therefore be the one who manages risk effectively. Threats must be minimised and opportunities maximised, while maintaining a clear focus on achievement of objectives.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- How to recognise risk within your projects, distinguishing risks from their causes and their effects, and exposing both threats and opportunities
- The requirements for a proactive approach to identifying and assessing risk exposure, addressing both threats and opportunities
- How to apply proven techniques for prioritising risks, allowing you to determine the areas requiring particular attention
- How to develop appropriate response strategies to identified risks
- How to ensure effective management of uncertainty and maximise the likelihood of achieving your project objectives
- Your preferred risk psychology, revealing sources of bias and enabling these to be recognised and countered
- Why use risk management
- The risk process
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Monitoring & Control
- Behavioural aspects
- Sources of bias
- Risk attitudes (with exercises)
- Benefits & Implementation
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.