This course is addressed to personnel who manage procurement for their respective organisations, projects and multi-sector-agencies or departments. It is also ideal for project managers, legal and financial procurement advisors, project implementers and professionals engaged in the purchasing and procurement of professional services. This is relevant to all levels in any organisation
- Hiring Professional Services, Purchasing Goods and Works
- Reviewing Best Practices, Cost and Value as a Selecting Factor
- Pricing Methods
- Selection Procedures, Local and National Preferred Supplier Capacity
- Building a Supplier List, Buyer-Vendor Contracts for Long Term Engagement
- Terms of Reference, Evaluation of Proposals
- Negotiation and Communication Skills
- Contract Provisions, Procurement of Services, Monitoring and Supervision of Consultants
- Procurement of Professional Services: The Range of Different Tender Processes
- VFM and Risk Management in Procurement
- Procurement Process, Tools and Techniques
- Quality Management and Procurement
- Managing Procurement of Capital Projects
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Pricing methods
- VFM and cost control
- Managing supplier relationships
- Picking the right suppliers
- Understanding your spend
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.