In today’s environment of changing technology and evolving organizations, professional mentoring has a strategic impact. It develops people to meet current and future needs. Coaching and Mentoring is an investment that you make in developing your key resource – people – for the long-term benefit of the organization. This coaching and mentoring course is aimed at enabling delegates to understand the processes, which will make them more effective and increase their confidence and sense of achievement in pouring of themselves into others for the long-term benefit of their organisation.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Be able to describe the skills and behaviours that are associated with successful coaching as well as what coaching is and isn’t
- Have profiled your own coaching and development needs
- Recognise coaching opportunities
- Challenge the status quo and increase effectiveness
- Use effective coaching techniques to see a significant improvement in an individual’s performance
- Be able to plan for, structure and conduct a coaching session
- Be able to use some of the essential skills and techniques necessary for successful coaching
- Understand how delegation can be used as a tool for individual and team development
- Coaching defined
- Assessment of your coaching capability
- Coaching action plan
- Judgmental and behavioural remarks
- Grow model
- Coaching style
- Learning style questionnaire and the learning cycle
- Learning style task sheet
- Impromptu coaching
- Questioning techniques
- Active listening, Setting SMART objectives
- Developing and writing a SMART objective
- Evaluating coaching successes
- The skills of feedback
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.