Understanding what the underlying issues in business performance is a necessary skill for any manager with strategic responsibility. On this course, we will review a selection of tools and techniques for analysing and understanding the business. We clarify how these are used, their limitations and how they provide the catalyst when facilitating change within an organisation.
This course is highly participative combining facilitated sessions, group work and exercises with appropriate case studies. There are no formal prerequisites.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the application of a range of business analysis and diagnostic tools.
- Compare the different utilisation of the tools
- Explore the purpose and relevance of the alternative approaches and tools for the strategic manager
- Identify where to focus internal effort in growing the business
- The Strategic Dimension
- The internal analysis
- Exploring Marketing and the sales effort
- Reading the story from finance
- Using HR Metrics to grow the business through people
- Benchmarking the business
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.