This course is perfect for managers and leaders who need to ensure that their communication style, tone, approach and impact is well considered and positive, resulting in the desired impact and outcomes. The easiest approach to communication is to revert to a default style without any conscious thoughts about impact. A harder but significantly more rewarding approach is to think before communicating and to apply relevant skills. This course will provide knowledge, understanding, skill and application of a range of communication techniques designed to deliver optimum outputs from the right inputs. Understanding the impacts of verbal and written communication and changing the use of language, tone and style will deliver hugely positive results and greater achievements for all participants. This is a very enlightening course with life changing takeaways.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Develop an innovative approach to 1:1 meetings
- Shift ownership and accountability to the right person
- Learn a powerful agenda approach
- Move from interrogation to a positive coaching conversation
- Understand and apply relevant psychology
- Learn a robust approach towards action planning
- Apply proven management models and theories
- Gain commitment and motivation to deliver results
- Ownership accountability
- The GROWTH agenda
- Positioning is everything
- Telling versus asking
- Emotional intelligence Transactional analysis
- Licence to challenge
- SMART action planning – the reality Blake & Mouton managerial grid
- A place for Maslow and the hierarchy of needs The 7 habits of highly effective people
- The MBLSS model for focussed action planning
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.