Managers in any non-financial function, who are responsible (currently or after promotion) for improving the financial performance of a business unit and/or are required to take financial issues into consideration when evaluating customers or suppliers, constructing budgets, setting prices, controlling costs or making capital investment proposals.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- See how finance impacts on their whole business
- Read and interpret their statutory accounts that include balance sheets and profit and loss accounts
- Use balance sheet information to make better business decisions
- Understand the difference between profit and cash flow
- Use management ratios to analyse and improve business performance
- Produce financial reports that can make a real difference to the running of their profit centre
- Make costing and pricing decisions
- Improve credit control and working capital issues
- Financial Management
- Understanding Balance Sheets
- Analysing Profit and Loss Accounts
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Improving Capital Projects Assessments
- Conventional Costings
- Pricing to Deliver Strategic and Tactical Objectives
- Making Better Financial Decisions
- Using Management Ratios to Improve Performance
- The Working Capital Cycle
- Personal Development Plan
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.