In the context of today’s business world and volatile markets, be it the efficient management of money, managing the financial risks for the firm, or raising and running capital and the balance sheet, the treasurer’s function has become a critical cog in the wheel of an enterprise’ smooth functioning.
As companies re-evaluate how they manage their internal resources and external business relationships around the world for maximum efficiency, excellence within their Treasury department is critical for success. Treasury evaluates when and how a company invests its assets. Treasury is the department responsible for ensuring that a company has enough cash on hand to fund its very operations. From liquidity management to risk management, Treasury now sits at the intersection of many critical decisions.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- The role of the corporate treasurer
- The structure of the treasury
- Cash and liquidity management
- Interest rate and foreign exchange management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Working capital management
- Managing risk in corporate treasury
- Enterprise risk management
- Managing Financial risk
- Treasury Management
- Working Capital Management
- Financing Alternatives
- Financial Strength and Linkages with Liquidity
- Cash and Liquidity Management
- The use of Derivatives to Manage Risk
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Managing the Treasury Department
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.