RESOLVING CONTROVERSIAL ISSUES IN DEDUCTION AT SOURCE (WITHHOLDING TAX) PROCESSES AND APPLICATION
Participants should be able to:
- Ascertain the basis for deduction of withholding tax
- Correctly compute withholding tax deducted at source for various classes and categories according to law
- Identify contentious issues in withholding tax processes and applications
- Learn how to resolve the contentious issues
- Concepts of Withholding tax
- Types of Withholding Taxes
- Concepts of Withholding Tax application to PPT
- Concepts of Withholding Tax application to CITA
- Concept of Withholding tax application to PITA
- Treatment of Withholding Tax and VAT in income Tax computations
- Contentions and Issues
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.