Communication is a skill taken largely for granted; yet it is both fundamental and essential for every successful organisation. Research shows that we transmit a large proportion of our communication messages through our non-verbal channels. So what does your body language say to other people? How can you read the gestures and movements made by others? As a result of attending this course and mastering its techniques you will gain a greater understanding of the power of effective communication by strengthening your skills, which operate at the psychological and physiological levels.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Interact with an individual who displays a specific primary communication style.
- Identify the four types of secondary communication style.
- Interact with an individual who displays a specific secondary communication style.
- Identify the types of nonverbal communication.
- Apply guidelines to establish credibility.
- Avoid using jargon when building positive relationships.
- Provide positive verbal feedback in a business scenario.
- List the steps for providing positive feedback.
- Ensuring that our message is put across clearly and effectively.
- Understand human communication and the way we learn.
- Putting across our message successfully and influencing others.
- What makes us individuals – how we process differently.
- How people listen.
- Reading other people’s behaviour.
- Responding to and influencing other’s behaviour.
- Building rapport for effective relationships.
- Re-positioning our relations through behaviour.
Putting it into Practice
- Awareness of how we come across to others.
- Monitoring and adapting body language.
- Adapting and maximising our voice-use and speech.
- Learning powerfully effective talking techniques.
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.