Leading an audit team requires a great deal knowledge, but it also requires dedication, efficiency, and effective leadership skills. Now audit leaders today need the skills to lead with confidence so that every project runs smoothly.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Master project management techniques through effective planning, organisational techniques and expecting the unexpected.
- Learn eight simple planning tools that ensure success.
- How to control the audit by using well-established supervisory, communication and time-management techniques.
- Identify six steps of effective delegation
- How to train auditors to perform assigned tasks, solve problems, and document audits properly.
IPPF for the Auditor in Charge
- Apply IPPF Standards to the role of the auditor in charge (AIC)
- Recall the core elements of the IPPF.
- Recognise how the IPPF Standards relate to the AIC role.
The Role of an Auditor in Charge
- The qualities required to be an effective auditor in charge
- The responsibilities of an AIC
- Leadership qualities desired in a leader
- Knowledge and skills required of an AIC
Planning the Audit
Audit Programs and Staffing
Reviewing Work papers
Audit Concerns and Reports
The Exit Conference
Wrapping Up the Audit
Appraising Staff Performance
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.