This course gives you the tools to establish an effective and far-reaching anti-fraud programme by implementing techniques for assessing the true risk of fraud and corruption, reducing those risks and using health checks to provide early warnings.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understanding the risk and cost of fraud and corruption
- Identify red flags and course of action to mitigate risk
- Develop health checks within the organization
- Implement fraud risk assessments
- Develop resistance to fraud and corruption
- Improve policies and procedures to reduce the risk
- Recognize the tools of fraud and corruption
- Monitor and development of effective training for prevention
- Recognising the risk
- Essence of an anti-fraud and corruption strategy
- Implementing the strategy
- Profiling fraud and corruption risk
- Defining the likelihood and reducing the risk
- Fraud risk assessment
- Recognising and looking for red flags and raising awareness
- Fraud and corruption resistance assessment
Our mission is the development of potentials in individuals and organizations in emerging economies. We believe that economies develop when entities within it are performing to their highest potential.
People matter to us. We are committed to understanding our clients so that we can serve them better. Our ultimate goal is to foster mutually beneficial longterm relationships with each of our clients that is built on trust.
Our faculty members are experts within their fields, and are supported by a network of dynamic back-office staff. We actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing, recognizing that winning ideas come from collaborative thinking. With the wealth of knowledge within our teams and our collaborative ethos, we create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for all our delegates.